amazon ad big widget

Who is the next Striker you would like to see at Arsenal?

Thursday 26 May 2016

Hectoe Bellerin reveals which club he would like to play for Next Season

Although there is speculation Surrounding Arsenal right back Hector Bellerin  over Barcelona,he revealed that he is not interested in moving to his hometown and boyhood club Barcelona anytime soon.


Bellerin is a product of the famed Barcelona’s La Masia academy and only moved to Arsenal in 2011 aged 16. It took his two years to sign his first professional contract before breaking into the squad in 2015 after injury to Mattieu Debuchy.
Bellerin reaffirmed his commitment recently amid interest from Barcelona whose first choice right back, Dani Alves seems to be past his prime. The Spaniard according to Mundo Depotivo had this to say, “I say every year that England is my home now . I’ve been living in England for many years. I have my family there, I’m living with my girlfriend . I am very happy there, so I do not see myself anywhere else other than Arsenal”, he concluded .
Earlier before Arsenal’s 5-1 aggregate loss to Barcelona in the Round of 16 Champions League game, the right back said, “How did It feel to play against them? For me, Braca was where I grew up since I was tiny, from eight years old. My dream was to play at Camp Nou, and i did just not wearing the shirt I’d expected when I was little. It was something very special and beautiful”.
Bellerin is not just a regular right back, he has averaged 1.7 tackles , 2 interceptions and 2.3 clearances per game this season. Also in attack he scored a goal and provided six assists this season.
At 21, he still has a lot to learn and might be miles ahead of his age mates. His conformation of his love for Arsenal is a big blow to Barcelona as Dani Alves is 33 already is is slowly waning each passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazon page link

Arsenal News & Transfers

Amazon

TOP