amazon ad big widget

Who is the next Striker you would like to see at Arsenal?

Sunday 29 May 2016

Barcelona consider move for Arsenal star

Aaron Ramsey has admitted moving from Arsenal to Barcelona is something he would consider in the future.



The Gunners midfielder was most recently linked with a switch to Spain in January, with reports claiming that the Spanish giants may be willing to part with £60million to sign Ramsey.

“Barcelona play football very well and at Arsenal we want to do the same,” he told Marca. “I’ve said it before: I would to play in La Liga one day, at one of the big clubs.

“I watch the league every week. It suits my style. Maybe I will [move] someday, who knows what will happen in the future?”

He added: “I know that many people expect a lot from me and I want to eventually become one of the best midfielders in Europe, adding facets to my game and scoring more goals. It is a detail that I still need to improve.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazon page link

Arsenal News & Transfers

Amazon

TOP